Hi Max.

If it is already possible, how to play a 4 channels wav file through a
jack connection? Is there something to configure on the MPD side? When I
tried, MPD was creating a 2 channels connection at play time, not a
4 channels connection.

Also: how to make a permanent jack connection?
When pausing or stopping playback, the MPD jack client disappear.

--
Marc