On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Denis Krjuchkov <de...@crazydev.net> wrote:
> I've made little more investigations on what libraries are actually used.
>
> Here is updated list of unused libraries.
>
> libbz2.dll
> libgio-2.0-0.dll
> libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
> libgobject-2.0-0.dll
> libltdl-7.dll
> libpcrecpp-0.dll
> libpulse-mainloop-glib-0.dll
> libpulse-simple-0.dll
> libpulsecore-1.0.dll
> libzzipmmapped-0-13.dll
> postproc-51.dll
>
> Windows eagerly loads dependencies so I simply run MPD and tried to delete
> everything that is deletable.

Awesome. Thanks for all the removals. I've done this before, but it's
been /some/ time. At any rate, there's a new binary on sf made with
the win32 regression fix and these patches.

-- snip --

> P.S. It would be useful to have a personal "release utils" repo for simple
> patch delivery.

Looks like someone already did that:
http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/dk/mpd-release-utils.git/

Just let me know when stuff is ready.