>> > Keep Your Developer Skills Current with LearnDevNow!
>> > The most comprehensive online learning library for Microsoft developers
>> > is just $99.99! Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL - plus HTML5, CSS3, MVC3,
>> > Metro Style Apps, more. Free future releases when you subscribe now!
>> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d
>> What is this thing?  The URL is SourceForge, but it gets redirected to
>> a non-"Open Source" site.  Does SourceForge allow such thing?  Should it?
> It's the "Sourceforge spam signature", as Max once put it. :D
> So yes, it's probably a way for Geeknet to earn money.

Funny I hadn't noticed it before, but yes, I now see it's everywhere on
this list.  I guess if Geeknet does it, then it's clearly OK with them ;-)
Sorry for the intrusion, thanks for enlightening me, I'll return you to
your regular sound-playing (while trying to figure out why my Debian's
mpd keeps telling me "Failed to open ALSA device "default": Device or
resource busy", even though it seems that dmix is involved so the
existence of other applications that have the audio device open
shouldn't interfere ... I hate GNU/Linux's audio infrastructure).

        Stefan