Hello,
Greetings from Nigeria,we desire to purchase your products in large
quantity,for use in all over our local government areas as the task of
re-building the Niger Delta
regions covers every single sector and facet of our crude oil producing states.

We'll submit your products information to the agency for internal development
in charge of Nigeria economic governance control NEG of the Niger Delta
Infrastructural
Development Programme (NDIDP).They will examine the propriety and necessity of
your product and approve the purchase of your product for bulk supply and
contracting relationship. With my connections in the corridors of power, we are
quite confident of securing approval.

Also of note is the issue of different financial regulations between my country
Nigeria and your country.What is acceptable mode of payment from outside your
country? We prefer to send you 100% T/T (Wire Transfer) from our own side.

When you've received payment, we would be expecting a monthly supply; as the
sum budgeted for product may be quite enormous as to outstrip your capacity and
capability to supply.A consideration also is that your detailed price quotation
must be CIF Port of Tin Can Island or the Onne Complex Port, I will reveal more
procedural information to you upon your re-confirmation.Contact me with this
email address; timsp...@consultant.com

Best Regards,
Timothy Spiff
Office: Plot 2137b, Ibb Boulevard,