03.10.2012 0:49, Avuton Olrich пишет:
> Please do, I just got done trying to make a quality binary build and
> it fails to work for some reason

Good. For the moment I have some working scripts that can build 0.17.x
branch on Windows. They are written in .bat files. I want to rewrite
them to something portable enough to run on Windows and Linux (maybe
Python?).

Unfortunately I'm not good at bash to adopt existing scripts from
"release utils" repository.

> newer mingw builds need to link with libgcc?

For GCC 4.x it's very likely.