On 2012/10/09 16:05, Joao Bonina <bonina_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> checking mp4ff.h usability... no
> checking mp4ff.h presence... no
> checking for mp4ff.h... no
> configure: WARNING: libmp4ff needed for MP4 support -- disabling MP4 support
>
> There's no mp4ff.h, and can't find which package would have it
> installed.
>
> Is this some sort of incompatibility issue, or some kind of
> deprecated package somewhere?

I don't understand the question, it confuses me, maybe because the
above warning message seems so trivial and obvious to me.  You can't
use MPD's libmp4ff plugin because you don't have libmp4ff.  You need
libmp4ff for the libmp4ff plugin.  Or you can ignore the warning and
simply go without libmp4ff, but then you don't have the libmp4ff
plugin.  Is that clear enough?