Any more input on this subject?  This happens with every stream from
akamaistream.net (which is one of the primary providers of streaming
internet radio stations).  Would really like to see this applied
upstream so I don't have to manage it myself every time there's a new mpd.

Thanks much
-Sven

sven wrote:
> I tend to agree - but it's not one station. It appears to be a prevalent
> problem.  In addition to the two I noted in my patch, here are three more:
>
> http://kfnk-fm.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/740/20134/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/kfnk-fm
> http://kjr-fm.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/542/20136/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/kjr-fm
> http://kube-fm.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/581/20138/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/kube-fm
>
> I haven't yet found a single akamaistream.net stream that doesn't
> exhibit this behavior.
>
> Thanks
>

> Max Kellermann wrote:
>
>> On 2012/12/04 22:24, sven <sven.carlb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> StreamTitle='Cracker - text="Low" song_spot="M" MediaBaseId="1153336"
>>> itunesTrackId="285517606" amgTrackId="0" amgArtistId="0" TAID="28022"