Dear list,

I see there is cross-fading parameter in MPD's protocal doc:
http://www.musicpd.org/doc/protocol/ch03s02.html

What i want to know is:

Does cross-fading take effect on Windows platform? Or other platforms like
OS X & Linux?

>From my experience, i didn't see there is cross-fading effect on Windows 7
professional?
(FYI: I use MPD's python binding to set the seconds for cross-fading of MPD)

Any one can help?
Thanks,

Gui