We are Gillian and Adrian Bayford. My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions
lottery prize of £148 Million GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation
and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP GBP to 5 lucky
individuals and 10 charity organizations from any part of the world. To verify
the genuineness of this email, check this web page;
http://news.sky.com/story/972395/148-6m-euromillions-jackpot-winners-named Your
email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and
you are therefore approved £1,500,000.00 GBP

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Gillian and Adrian Bayford's
Email: adrianbayf...@yahoo.com.hk