Hello,

I was playing with the last git version of mpd when I encountered a
segfault simply by lauching : mpd --no-config

The problem seems to be the dereference of the "param" variable in the
"DatabaseGlobalInit" function call of "glue_db_init_and_load" function
in src/Main.cxx.

This is just a report. I've just dive into mpd source code I don't know
for sure what should be the correct behaviour of mpd launched this way
hence I don't know what would be a correct patch.

Jean-Baptiste