Hi,

I compiled MPD for a uClibc based embedded ARM system. MPD compiled
okay and it does start up, scans music files an creates the database.
MPD also accepts telnet connections to port 6600.

But: but MPD does respond on a connection, not even with the version
string. I would expect that MPD prints at least something like: "OK
MPD 0.17.6" after telnetting to port 6600.

What could be the problem? There are no crashes or errors printed by MPD.

System info:
ARM9 (at91sam9260)
Linux 2.7.33.20
crosstools-ng 1.18.0
uClibc 0.9.33.2 (with nptl)
glib2 2.38.1 (also tried 2.36.3)
gettext/iconv/libintl - the latest versions.
MPD 1.17.6

In the forum, I uploaded strace and mpd.conf, see:
http://forum.musicpd.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=163

Thanks,
- Ka.