Hi,

I'm still encountering issues when running MPD on a ARM9
(AT91SAM9260-EJS, 64MB RAM, 200Mz / 100 'bogomips'). It seems to lock
up after some time (typically withing playing the first song,
streaming over http) and becomes unresponsive (stil accepts telnet to
port 6600 but does not give any response).

I moved the complete rootfs to another ARM9 system (Marvell Feroceon
88FR131, 512MB RAM, 1.2Ghz) and chroot'ed into it. On this system MPD
runs fine. It's a copy (same built) of the rootfs that I used on the
200Mhz AT91SAM9260-EJS.

Could there be a bug in MPD that appears only when running on slow
systems? What is the minimum system performance (CPU speed) for
running MPD?

- Ka.