Hello list,

I'm playing with latest greatest release of MPD (0.18).

I've found that both MPD and libmpdclient define socket_cloexec_nonblock
function. When statically linking this causes link error due to
duplicated symbols. Currently I've made a trivial work around with
preprocessor, but I believe there should be a better way.

Also I remember myself building 0.18.x branch without trouble (with
static libmpdclient). According to git blame both functions existed
there for years, but somehow they are preventing build only now.

--
Denis