Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 07:59:32 +1200
From: "M.Twain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Coup Electrodynamica Europa

Folks,

Thought I had better send out a copy of this.  Before it gets
dissappeared ...

Millennium

_____________________________

Re: Coup Deutsch
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 18:45:17 +1200

Don,

I really can't answer you today re: the details of the history of the Einstein
fraud -- not in the detail you want.  Few of my many files or books are
at hand, and I like occasional reinforcement and reference when
discussing such historical, technical and controversial issues.

Let me give you a couple of data points, that I may not have already
mentioned, to give you the flavor. [I attended a great workshop
on this at SLAC years ago.]

The only reason the nitwit Einstein (scatterbrained, intuitive) got
published is because Max Planck was the editor of the journal in
question.  His stuff is nonsense, and full of mathematical, contextual,
logical and phenomenological errors.  Planck was a darling of the big
money/power autocracy in Germany.  [Family connection to Siemens
Corpiration.] As a young man Planck was posted to the local University
as a full professor, over the senior and ten times more accomplished
Boltzmann --

~~~
~~~~

OK.  Here's the dope.  Had to scare up a few books to remind me of
the details.

Ernst Mach represented the philosophy that had to be put down and
-- associate professor Boltzmann was the man whom they slighted.  A
decade or more qualifications, experience, depth and insight than the
faker Planck.  They treated Boltzmann like trash, as he came from a
common background.  Anyway, to make a long story short (try and find
THIS in the physics texts) -- Boltzmann went into a several year
depression and finally committed suicide.

After Planck initiated the fraud of Einstein, another German 'physics'
figurehead (Heisenberg) stood up and gave his complete endorsement
to the Einstein-figureheaded Planck counter-intelligence.  [Attendent
with the bogus 'uncertainty principle' barring study of the nucleus, and
'planck constant' smoke which disquised the actual wave continuum with
quantized 'photon' energy packets.] Whole kettle of stinking fish was then
mysteriously blessed by 'the Copenhagen interpretation', facade, of Bohr
... becoming 'quantum mechanics'.]  After that it was rushed dead-on-arrival
into a French, British, and European (not just German) steamroll of the easily
led Americans.

This Quantum European League 'corpse-puscal' (to America and the USSR
and the rest of the world) successfully allowed Europe to block public
discussion
of the wave structures of the electron, proton, neutron, atom and nucleus
for the balance of that unhappy century.

How's that for epoch-making!

MT

..

.