Kids are probably counting down the days until summer vacation.  Make sure this summer vacation will be different from the past years by increasing/updating Religious knowledge instead of relaxing or enthusiastically sleeping.
We have ample books on various topics for you and your family.  Part of the summer planning should be to alleviate your Islamic knowledge.

English Section

Urdu Section

Telugu Section
Please visit your web site & enjoy the free download facilities.
(A unique & comprehensive e-Library in Multiple Languages)
Available many more books in Multiple Languages
*** *** ***
The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic & comprehensive information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with a unique FREE download facility.
We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best possible manners.

Peace

Please send all comments, suggestions to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Let's join  this mailing list to unite Muslim Journalists from all over the world

To subscribe this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS