PUBLISHED AT NASEEB VIBES
      http://www.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=5683&pg=1

            In Defense of Islam: To Advocate or Abdicate
            by Aishah Schwartz

            Just Say 'No' to Forced Divorce - 'Yes' to Reforms

            The global Muslim community does recognize that all is not right
with the world. And we are trying to present a united front in an effort to
make a difference; one member, one voice, one signature at a time.

            I received an email this week from a friend who writes for a
mainstream media publication in Miami, Florida. She was writing to tell me that
sometime mid-March she would be interviewing the infamous Ayaan Hirsan Ali, and
asked me what I 'thought' of the interview candidate. I had to admit the
necessity of Googling the interviewee's name before offering my reply; and so I
did. (MORE)

            http://www.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=5683&pg=1

      Also by Aishah Schwartz at Naseeb Vibes

             Awista Ayub; Afghan heroine
            As a result of Awista's visionary Afghan Youth Sports Exchange
program, a new generation of girls has learned the simple joy of kicking around
a soccer ball, after decades of war and struggle in their ...

                Times read: 534    TalkBacks: 1    Jan 15, 2007

            http://www5.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=5543

             Pondering the Best Deeds in the First 10 Days of Dhul-Hijjah
            As most of you may well be aware, we have entered the end of the
first 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah, and you've probably already read your share of
articles about the virtues of these special days, but trust me ...

                Times read: 475    TalkBacks: 1    Jan 11, 2007

            http://www5.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=5497

             Eradicate Complacency - (Co-Authored)
            Times have changed in areas like Rochester, NY, where in the 1970s
and '80s Chris Turek remembers there being one Mexican boy and one African
American girl in her parochial grammar school. It was big news ...

                Times read: 3040    TalkBacks: 73    Apr 19, 2006

            http://www5.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=4882

             LA Muslim Woman Murder Case
            Hard hitting, no holds barred prime-time crime fighting advocate,
Nancy Grace, resurrected December 17, 2004's unsolved cold case murder of Iman
Muhanna Mohammed this past Friday night on CNN.

                Times read: 2613    TalkBacks: 5    Apr 5, 2006

            http://www5.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=4848

             Al-Jamarat: The Rest of the Story
            Yes, it is true, on January 12, 2006, many Hajj pilgrims died in a
stampede at Mina, Saudi Arabia. But what will it take for the truth of Islam to
prevail? It's as easy as the click of a mouse button ...

                Times read: 1815    TalkBacks: 2    Jan 16, 2006

            http://www5.naseeb.com/naseebvibes/prose-detail.php?aid=4614

      Aishah Schwartz is a Muslim American revert and freelance writer. She is
also Founder and Director of Muslimah Writers Alliance, a member of the
National Association of Women Writers and the Muslim American Journalists
Association. Ms. Schwartz has catalogued her journeys through Islam in a series
of articles found at http://www.sisteraishah.com.