Which Muslim, Christian or Jew does not know the name of Ibrahim (peace be on
him)! Two-thirds of mankind revere him as their leader. The Prophets Musa, Isa
and Muhammad, peace be on them, are all his descendants. It is the lamp
guidance light by him that has long illuminated the whole world.

  The word Hajj means to make a resolve to visit a holy place: visiting the
Ka’ba in Makka is, therefore, called Hajj. How did it begin? The origin of Hajj
is rooted in the Prophet Ibrahim’s life, peace be on him. That story is very
instructive, and illustrative, too, of the true meaning and significance of
Hajj. That story you must know to fully understand the benefits Hajj can bring
to you. Life and Mission of the Prophet Ibrahim(pbuh).

Commitment to the Truth
  But the Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) was no ordinary man; he was made of different
stuff. On reaching maturity he began to reflect thus: How can the sun, moon or
stars, which are rotating as if by order like slaves, and these stone idols,
which are made by man himself; and these kings, who are human beings like our
selves, be gods? What is there in these powerless objects, which cannot move of
their own volition, which have no power to help themselves and have no control
over their own lives and deaths, that man should worship them, seek fulfillment
of his wants from them, fear their powers and submit in obedience to them?…

  The Universal Islamic Movement  In this manner Ibrahim became a pioneer of
the universal Islamic movement and set about establishing permanent missions in
different regions. In this task he was aided by his nephew, Lut, his eldest
son, Ismail who, on learning that the Lord of the worlds wanted the sacrifice
of his life, had him self willingly placed his neck under the knife, and his
younger son, Ishaq….

The first House ever set up for mankind was indeed that at Bakkah, a blessed
place, and a guidance unto all beings; wherein are clear sings---the place
whereon Ibrahim stood; and whosoever enters it finds peace (Al ‘Imran 3:
96---7).

  Labbyk, Allahumma labbayk, labbayk, la sharika laka labbauyk, inna ‘l-hamda
wa
‘n-ni’mata laka wa ‘l-mulka la sharika lak

  Here am I before Thee, O God, doubly at Thy service. Before Thee I am, there
is no partner unto Thee, doubly at Thy service here am I All praise and
blessings are Thine, and power. There is no partner unto Thee.

  If you are looking to a basic & comprehensive introduction to the HAJJ, this
book goes deeper into the spiritual meaning, historical details, Impact of Hajj
etc.

  Appropriate for Muslims, and for Non-Muslims wishing to gain a deeper
understanding of the faith.

  This book is AN ALL TIME RECORD SELLER. Let Us Be Muslims is no ordinary
book, for it has stirred more hearts and impelled more lives to change their
course than any of this scholar's other works.

  Time to know the GREAT Truth of Prophet Ibrahim(pbuh)

  Please read
    Let Us Be Muslim Part-V (HAJJ)

  Kutbath  Part  V  HAJJ (in Urdu)

  Free Available on
  www.al-islamforall.org
  (A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in Multiple Languages)
  Many more books are available in Multiple Languages
  The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic &
comprehensive information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with a
unique FREE download facility.

  We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best
possible manner.

  Peace

    Please send all comments, suggestions to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.