WHO IS AN AMERICAN

  An American believes in the equality of human kind, the obligation to serve
one another, and a true commitment to liberty for fellow Americans and every
human being on this earth. These are the values every American of different
faith strongly believes in and together we stand as a nation, united under God
the United States of America.

  Americans are the only one in the world for centuries who have laid their
lives to preserve freedom for them selves, fellow Americans and freedom for
others through out the world. For this sacrifice we have never taken any
country’s land or made slave to any country whether it was world war one or
world war 2 or the current war of Freedom we are fighting for the people of
Iraq and Afghanistan against the Islamic Jihadis who do not understand a true
religion Islam.

  Rather Americans thru their government generously give out to rebuild
war-ravaged countries around the world liberated from extremists. American
citizens are the biggest charity givers in the world with $135 billion given in
2006 besides $45 billion given by our government in charity around the world
purely for humanitarian purposes.

  These are the great American values and our moral heritage, which we all
share as Americans of different faiths. Unity in diversity has made America the
melting pot of all religions and cultures of the world that is why America is a
great country to live on this earth.

  Say it with pride, “I am proud to be an American.”

  God Bless United States of America.

  Prachi Makkar
  Grade 7th
  Florence M. Gaudinier School
  Springfield, NJ 07081

  Download Devotional music: www.soundClick.com/prachisurya
  Title: NARAYAN (GOD) & EK OMKAR (ONE GOD) Recorded: Sep 2006