Dec. 15, 2007
  Via Regular Mail, Facsimile & E-Mail

  Office of the Attorney General
  P. O. Box 080, Trenton, NJ 08625-0080

  Re: ARREST WARRANTS BY UNION M COURT FOR EXPOSING QUOTA
  &
        Complaint 12-03-07 on Traffic Summons Quota for Dark Skin & Minorities

  Hon. Anne Milgram:

  My fears are all coming true that I will never get any justice from Union Twp
under organized Political & Bureaucratic criminals posing as custodians of so
called Home Rule. Under this Home Rule the Rulers know each other too well and
never hesitate to gang up against their own people who have put them in office
to govern them.

  First Union Twp denied legitimate information when was the last time Union PD
had undergone Sensitivity, basic Manners & Etiquettes Training and now the
issuance of Arrest Warrants for me for contempt of Court on account of failure
to appear on Dec 03, 2007. This was done despite a written request to the Court
on 11-29-07 to combine both Summons and Union PD must provide certain
information before an effective Trial can take place. Union MC has acted with
lightning speed first to issue an Arrest Warrant on 12-03-07, sending it to
Springfield PD on 12-07-07 where I live for execution and deliberately mailing
my copy on 12-12-03. It is a clear case of intimidation, defamation,
harassment, financial, physical and mental torture done with full knowledge &
understanding under Racial Bias to scare the defendant.

  I have been running a Check Cashing store for almost a decade and must have
appeared couple of hundred times in Irvington Municipal Court & Essex County
Superior Court as State witness & as Plaintiff in the matters of Federal Check
Frauds, Bad Checks & Identity Frauds. Since 1999 I can not recall in any case
where Arrest Warrants were issued on the very first non appearance against any
defendant. Then I can not recall Irvington Police ever arresting any Defendant
with Pending Arrest Warrants who is very much visible to them practically every
day and happen to live right next to an Irvington Councilman or working right
next to the Plaintiff. Under these circumstances how I can give Your Honor an
example that Irvington PD has ever acted to get Arrest Warrants executed from
another Town against a Defendant who may have stolen Federal Checks?

  If what Union Municipal Court & Police Department has done in my case is
ethically, morally & professionally right without any racial bias; then I will
plead Your Honor to give them the charge to maintain Law & Order in entire New
Jersey. One thing they have done good to me is that now I know Springfield too
has a Quota for Traffic Summons. While I was waiting for my sloppy & incomplete
Bail Papers, this was confirmed by a Sergeant in uniform on duty with in the
premises of Springfield PD. Earlier the same was confirmed for Union Twp by an
off duty Union Cop out side Union theater in Union.

  After getting information of Quota for Traffic Summons in Springfield I got
answer to why the Court of a Racist & corrupt Judge Steven Firsichbaum was over
crowded & cars were spilling on side roads. This Judge is famous for allowing
his community people to walk away with crimes on the basis of false witnesses &
false evidences. If one of his attorney friend like Keith Beibelberg comes to
his court he, his client and false witnesses can use the Court room for ethnic
party room. During court proceedings Keith can talk to his woman companion with
his one hand over her shoulder. Keith can also instigate a woman cop Kahora to
stop a 5 yr & 9 yr old at gun point from meeting their mother during recess
when Keith & party were eating & drinking in the presence of Judge Firsichbaum.
This Judge can allow his friend to intimidate, harass and torture this woman by
keeping her in the Court till midnight after calling her to report at 5.00 PM
in a minor traffic matter. She can be
 called a Con Artist for reporting this matter to her Congressman

  As a concerned resident of New Jersey and citizen of United States of America
I have a question to Your Honor since you are a genius in America Law, “Is it
constitutional for a New Jersey town to enforce thru its Police Department a
specified Quota for Traffic Summons which may be misused primarily for Dark
Skin & Minorities? My next question is The Bill of Rights & Constitution of
America is applicable to New Jersey? If yes than why New Jersey in 8,000 sq
miles for 8.5 million residents in 566 racially segregated towns have 588
Governments with 9,000 Elected Officials & over 400,000 employees rather
organized Political Gangs committing all kinds of crimes? Why Gov Corzine’s
friend Ziggi Wilf is not stopped from doing massive permanent Environmental
destruction to a Hill in Springfield facing a National Monument Baltursol Golf
Club & right next to a Christian Church which no country in the world will ever
allow? Why  Edison Police Patrolman Michael Dotro beat up a brown
 skin man after handcuffing him in front of 30-40 witnesses which a Prosecutor
Bruce Kaplan rejects by saying they are not credible witnesses? Why this man
Rajnikant Parikh was denied a free & fair public trial even after spending 9
months in Jail in which he has accused Dotro of Police Brutality under Racial
Bias? Why even after more than 2 years murder of a brown skin Scientist Geetha
Angare is still not solved? She was murdered on duty at a high security water
treatment Plant in New Jersey and her murderers are still working there. Why
Edison Police Union got away with making the worst Racial Slurs in American
History that “Indians are cockroaches, animals, illiterates & illegal go home.”

  If Your Honor believe in justice in the matters of Racially Biased Summons
issued to me by Union PD. Than I must be provided with the Discovery request &
dates for Sensitivity and Basic Manners & Etiquettes training to Union PD well
in advance before my trial date. I must be allowed to cross examine Twp
Council, Planning Board & Police personals about the existence of Quota for
Traffic Summons in Union. Union MC, PD & Twp must stop Racially Biased illegal
prosecution, harassment and intimidation to me.

  Respectfully Submitted,
  Devendra Makkar, Pro Se (Defendant)
  568 Ashwood Rd., Springfield, NJ 07081
  973 416 1600 Fax: 973 416 1500
  Encl. Protest letter Springfield PD 12-13 & for adjournment to Union MC
12-14-07

  Devendra Makkar, Pro Se (Defendant)
  568 Ashwood Rd.,
  Springfield, NJ 07081
  973 416 1600 Fax: 973 416 1500

  Via Hand Delivery
  Dec. 14, 2007
  Hon. Judge Jonathan Rosenbluth
  Union Twp Municipal Court
  981 Caldwell Ave.
  Union, New Jersey 07081

  Re: Request for New Court date/Adjournment for Summons # UNN638639, request to
        address these together with Summons # UNN637580 Letter dated Nov. 29,
2007
  &
  Despite request of 11-29-07 for New Court date for valid reasons for
UNN637580 defendant’s Arrest Warrants have been issued on 12-3-07 information