From: Aishah Schwartz
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Muslimah Writers Alliance
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:42 PM
Subject: ISO Mainstream Muslim Women Journalists

Hi Donna!

How are you?!  Happy Holidays!!!

Looooooong time!  *smile*  I, (obviously), forwarded a few items to you on the
Bhutto assassination thinking you might be able to use some of the info or
forward it accordingly.  Terrible turn of events...

I'm writing this evening to ask if you might be able to toss me the names of a
few female journalists that you happen to know as being Muslim. There is an
idea floating among MWA members to possibly interview a few of these women as a
feature on the MWA website - with the hope of gaining some inspiration and
insight as to how they broke into mainstream.

I'd be most appreciative for any suggestions you might be able to share!

Take care.

Best.

Aishah