As-Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu!

Jazak Alalhu khairan to brother A. Hamid Malik for his kind response.

We do regret the error into the image of Urdu Translation
of Surah An-Naml: 56-63

Actually, we are getting these images from al-Islam-for-all website,

and we can not make any changes into images,

so please bear these errors with us...

Kindly find complete Urdu translation in attached file.

May Allah help us to understand Qur'an and follow it,
and keep our foot firm on Sirat-al-Mustaqeem.

(Aameen)

Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah!

Moderator,

Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam