Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa
 Barkaatuh

Hadith

Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu anhu narrates that

once some poor emigrants came to
Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam and said:

The rich have attained the highest ranks
and eternal bounties of Allah.

Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said:

How is that?

They replied:

They offer Salat like we offer Salat,
and they fast like we fast,
and they give charity and we cannot give charity,
and they set slaves free and we cannot set slaves free.

Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said:

Should I not teach you something through which
you would jointhose who surpassed you;
and keep ahead of those who are after you,
and nobody can be better than you
unless he also does the same?

The Sahabah said:
Do tell us.

So, Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said:

Recite

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, and Allahuakbar
thirty three times each, after every obligatory Salat.

Abu Salih said: The poor emigrants returned to
Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam and said:

Our rich brothers have heard what we did,
and have done the same.

Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam then said:

This is Allah's blessing which He
bestows on whosoever He wills.

(Sahih Muslim)

(Book #004, Hadith #1239)

Courtesy: Brother Haji Khan

<yousafi2...@yahoo.com>

Kindly check the URL below for Urdu-slide;

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1993/u399ar.jpg

***
Alahumma infa`ni bima `allamtani
wa `allamni ma yanfa`uni!

OH ALLAH! Make useful for me what You taught me
and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me!

(Aameen)

~ Please join ~

~Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam~