Surah Ad-Dukhan
Ayah 19-39

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/44/index.html

Please check
out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p25/a17.GIF

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p25/a17.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation by
Abdullah Yusuf Ali

19. "And be not arrogant as against Allah. for I come to you with authority
manifest.

20. "For me, I have sought safety with my Lord and your Lord, against your
injuring me.

21. "If ye believe me not, at least keep yourselves away from me."

22. (But they were aggressive:) then he cried to his Lord: "These are indeed a
people given to sin."

23. (The reply came:) "March forth with My Servants by night: for ye are sure
to be pursued.

24. "And leave the sea as a furrow (divided): for they are a host (destined) to
be drowned."

25. How many were the gardens and springs they left behind,

26. And corn-fields and noble buildings,

27. And wealth (and conveniences of life), wherein they had taken such delight!

28. Thus (was their end)! And We made other people inherit (those things)!

29. And neither heaven nor earth shed a tear over them: nor were they given a
respite (again).

30. We did deliver aforetime the Children of Israel from humiliating Punishment,

31. Inflicted by Pharaoh, for he was arrogant (even) among inordinate
transgressors.

32. And We chose them aforetime above the nations, knowingly,

33. And granted them Signs in which there was a manifest trial

34. As to these (Quraish), they say forsooth:

35. "There is nothing beyond our first death, and we shall not be raised again.

36. "Then bring (back) our forefathers, if what ye say is true!"

37. What! Are they better than the people of Tubba and those who were
before them? We destroyed them because they were guilty of sin.

38. We created not the heavens, the earth, and all between them, merely in
(idle) sport:

39. We created them not except for just ends: but most of them do not
understand.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!