Surah Al-Fath
Ayah 10-15

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/48/index.html

Please check
out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p26/a11.GIF

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p26/a11.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation by
Abdullah Yusuf Ali

10. Verily those who
plight their fealty to thee do no less than plight their fealty to
Allah. the Hand of Allah is over their hands: then any one who violates
his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and any one who fulfils
what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great
Reward.

11. The desert Arabs who lagged behind will say to thee: "We
were engaged in (looking after) our flocks and herds, and our families:
do thou then ask forgiveness for us." They say with their tongues what
is not in their hearts. Say: "Who then has any power at all (to
intervene) on your behalf with Allah, if His Will is to give you some
loss or to give you some profit? But Allah is well acquainted with all
that ye do.

12. "Nay, ye thought that the Messenger and the Believers
would never return to their families; this seemed pleasing in your
hearts, and ye conceived an evil thought, for ye are a people lost (in
wickedness)."

13. And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for
those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!

14. To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth:
He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills: but Allah is
Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

15. Those who lagged behind (will say), when ye (are free to)
march and take booty (in war): "Permit us to follow you." They wish to
change Allah's decree: Say: "Not thus will ye follow us: Allah has
already declared (this) beforehand": then they will say, "But ye are
jealous of us." Nay, but little do they understand (such things).

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!