Surah Qaf
Ayah 1-15

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/50/index.html

Please check
out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p26/a18.gif

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p26/a18.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation by
Abdullah Yusuf Ali

1. Qaf: By the Glorious Qur'an (Thou art Allah's Messenger).

2. But they wonder that there has come to them a Warner from among
themselves. So the Unbelievers say: "This is a wonderful thing!

3. "What! When we die and become dust, (shall we live again?) That is a (sort
of) return far (from our understanding)."

4. We already know how much of them the earth takes away: With Us is a record
guarding (the full account).

5. But they deny the Truth when it comes to them: so they are in a confused
state.

6. Do they not look at the sky above them?- How We have made it and adorned it,
and there are no flaws in it?

7. And the earth- We have spread it out, and set thereon
mountains standing firm, and produced therein every kind of beautiful
growth (in pairs)-

8. To be observed and commemorated by every devotee turning (to Allah..

9. And We send down from the sky rain charted with blessing, and We produce
therewith gardens and Grain for harvests;

10. And tall (and stately) palm-trees, with shoots of fruit-stalks, piled one
over another;-

11. As sustenance for ((Allah)'s) Servants;- and We give (new)
life therewith to land that is dead: Thus will be the Resurrection.

12. Before them was denied (the Hereafter) by the People of Noah, the
Companions of the Rass, the Thamud,

13. The 'Ad, Pharaoh, the brethren of Lut,

14. The Companions of the Wood, and the People of Tubba'; each
one (of them) rejected the apostles, and My warning was duly fulfilled
(in them).

15. Were We then weary with the first Creation, that they should be in confused
doubt about a new Creation?

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!