In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

Surah Al-Qamar
Ayah 1-6

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/54/index.html

Please check out the URL below to view the slide

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9277/alqamar1to6.jpg

English Translation by
Abdullah Yusuf Ali

1. The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder.

2. But if they see a Sign, they turn away, and say, "This is (but) transient
magic."

3. They reject (the warning) and follow their (own) lusts but every matter has
its appointed time.

4. There have already come to them Recitals wherein there is (enough) to check
(them),

5. Mature wisdom;- but (the preaching of) Warners profits them not.

6. Therefore, (O Prophet,) turn away from them. The Day that the Caller will
call (them) to a terrible affair,

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!