In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

End of Surah Ar-Rahman
Ayah 68-78

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/55/index.html

Please check out the URL below to read the slide

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2383/arrahman68to78.jpg

English Translation by
Abdullah Yusuf Ali

68. In them will be Fruits, and dates and pomegranates:

69. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?

70. In them will be fair (Companions), good, beautiful;-

71. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-

72. Companions restrained (as to their glances), in (goodly) pavilions;-

73. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-

74. Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

75. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-

76. Reclining on green Cushions and rich Carpets of beauty.

77. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?

78. Blessed be the name of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!