Surah Al-Hadid
Ayah 4-11

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/57/index.html

Please check
out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p27/a22.gif

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p27/a22.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation

 4. He it is Who created
the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and is moreover firmly
established on the Throne (of Authority). He knows what enters within
the earth and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from heaven
and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And
Allah sees well all that ye do.

5. To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: and all affairs
are referred back to Allah.

6. He merges Night into Day, and He merges Day into Night; and He has full
knowledge of the secrets of (all) hearts.

7. Believe in Allah and His apostle, and spend (in charity) out
of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who
believe and spend (in charity),- for them is a great Reward.

8. What cause have ye why ye should not believe in Allah.- and
the Messenger invites you to believe in your Lord, and has indeed taken
your Covenant, if ye are men of Faith.

9. He is the One Who sends to His Servant Manifest Signs, that
He may lead you from the depths of Darkness into the Light and verily
Allah is to you most kind and Merciful.

10. And what cause have ye why ye should not spend in the
cause of Allah.- For to Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and
the earth. Not equal among you are those who spent (freely) and fought,
before the Victory, (with those who did so later). Those are higher in
rank than those who spent (freely) and fought afterwards. But to all
has Allah promised a goodly (reward). And Allah is well acquainted with
all that ye do.

11. Who is he that will Loan to Allah a beautiful loan? for
(Allah) will increase it manifold to his credit, and he will have
(besides) a liberal Reward.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!