Ayah 1-3

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/59/index.html

Please check
out the URL below to view the slide

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8822/alhashr123.jpg

English Translation

1. Whatever is in the
heavens and on earth, let it declare the Praises and Glory of Allah.
for He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

2. It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of
the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces).
Little did ye think that they would get out: And they thought that
their fortresses would defend them from Allah. But the (Wrath of) Allah
came to them from quarters from which they little expected (it), and
cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their dwellings
by their own hands and the hands of the Believers, take warning, then,
O ye with eyes (to see)!

3. And had it not been that Allah had decreed banishment for
them, He would certainly have punished them in this world: And in the
Hereafter they shall (certainly) have the Punishment of the Fire.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!