Ayah 1-4

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/63/index.html

Please check
out the URL below to view the slide

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3386/almunafiqun1to4.jpg

English Translation

1. When the Hypocrites
come to thee, they say, "We bear witness that thou art indeed the
Messenger of Allah." Yea, Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His
Messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the Hypocrites are indeed
liars.

2. They have made their oaths a screen (for their misdeeds):
thus they obstruct (men) from the Path of Allah. truly evil are their
deeds.

3. That is because they believed, then they rejected Faith: So a seal was set
on their hearts: therefore they understand not.

4. When thou lookest at them, their exteriors please thee; and
when they speak, thou listenest to their words. They are as (worthless
as hollow) pieces of timber propped up, (unable to stand on their own).
They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies; so
beware of them. The curse of Allah be on them! How are they deluded
(away from the Truth)!

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!