In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

Surah At-Taghabun
Ayah 1-9

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/64/index.html

Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p28/a18.GIF

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p28/a18.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation

1. Whatever is in the
heavens and on earth, doth declare the Praises and Glory of Allah. to
Him belongs dominion, and to Him belongs praise: and He has power over
all things.

2. It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are
Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that
ye do.

3. He has created the heavens and the earth in just
proportions, and has given you shape, and made your shapes beautiful:
and to Him is the final Goal.

4. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth; and He knows
what ye conceal and what ye reveal: yea, Allah knows well the (secrets)
of (all) hearts.

5. Has not the story reached you, of those who rejected Faith
aforetime? So they tasted the evil result of their conduct; and they
had a grievous Penalty.

6. That was because there came to them apostles with Clear
Signs, but they said: "Shall (mere) human beings direct us?" So they
rejected (the Message) and turned away. But Allah can do without
(them): and Allah is free of all needs, worthy of all praise.

7. The Unbelievers think that they will not be raised up (for
Judgment). Say: "Yea, By my Lord, Ye shall surely be raised up: then
shall ye be told (the truth) of all that ye did. And that is easy for
Allah."

8. Believe, therefore, in Allah and His Messenger, and in the
Light which we have sent down. And Allah is well acquainted with all
that ye do.

9. The Day that He assembles you (all) for a Day of Assembly,-
that will be a Day of mutual loss and gain (among you), and those who
believe in Allah and work righteousness,- He will remove from them
their ills, and He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers
flow, to dwell therein for ever: that will be the Supreme Achievement.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!