In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

Surah At-Talaaq
Ayah 1-5

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/65/index.html

Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p28/a20.GIF

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p28/a20.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation

1. O Prophet! When ye do
divorce women, divorce them at their prescribed periods, and count
(accurately), their prescribed periods: And fear Allah your Lord: and
turn them not out of their houses, nor shall they (themselves) leave,
except in case they are guilty of some open lewdness, those are limits
set by Allah. and any who transgresses the limits of Allah, does verily
wrong his (own) soul: thou knowest not if perchance Allah will bring
about thereafter some new situation.

2. Thus when they fulfil their term appointed, either take
them back on equitable terms or part with them on equitable terms; and
take for witness two persons from among you, endued with justice, and
establish the evidence (as) before Allah. Such is the admonition given
to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And for those who fear
Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,

3. And He provides for him from (sources) he never could
imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah)
for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all
things has Allah appointed a due proportion.

4. Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly
courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is
three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for
those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they
deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their
path easy.

5. That is the Command of Allah, which He has sent down to
you: and if any one fears Allah, He will remove his ills, from him, and
will enlarge his reward.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!