In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

End of Surah Al-Mulk
Ayah 27-30

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/67/index.html

Please check out the URL below to view the slide

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6673/almulk27to30.jpg

English Translation

27. At length, when they
see it close at hand, grieved will be the faces of the Unbelievers, and
it will be said (to them): "This is (the promise fulfilled), which ye
were calling for!"

28. Say: "See ye?- If Allah were to destroy me, and those with
me, or if He bestows His Mercy on us,- yet who can deliver the
Unbelievers from a grievous Penalty?"

29. Say: "He is (Allah) Most Gracious: We have believed in
Him, and on Him have we put our trust: So, soon will ye know which (of
us) it is that is in manifest error."

30. Say: "See ye?- If your stream be some morning lost (in the
underground earth), who then can supply you with clear-flowing water?"

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!