In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

Surah Al-Haaqqah
Ayah 1-8

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/69/index.html

Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/5707/alhaaqqah1to8.jpg

English Translation

1. The Sure Reality!

2. What is the Sure Reality?

3. And what will make thee realise what the Sure Reality is?

4. The Thamud and the 'Ad People (branded) as false the Stunning Calamity!

5. But the Thamud,- they were destroyed by a terrible Storm of thunder and
lightning!

6. And the 'Ad, they were destroyed by a furious Wind, exceedingly violent;

7. He made it rage against them seven nights and eight days in
succession: so that thou couldst see the (whole) people lying prostrate
in its (path), as they had been roots of hollow palm-trees tumbled
down!

8. Then seest thou any of them left surviving?

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!