Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

Sayyiduna Umar (RadhiAllaho anho) narrates

that indeed Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

He who sees a man in distress

and says ( as follows ),

then he will be saved from this distress,

of whatever nature it be,

as long as he lives.

Alhamndulil laahillazee'

aafaanee mimmab-talaaka bihee
wafad dalanee 'alaa kaseerim

mimman khalaqa tafdeelaa

[All Praise be to Allah Who has saved me

from that which has inflicted you,

and He has preferred me over many of His creations.]

{ Tirmidhi }

NOTE:However, it should be recited softly and in a manner
that the afflicted person is unable to hear it and does not get offended.

 Courtesy:

Brother Haji Khan <yousafi2...@yahoo.com>

http://i45.tinypic.com/k3r76u.jpg

~ Please join ~

~Precious_Teachings _Of_Islam~

  ~Divine_Light_ Of_Allah~
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/Divine_Light_Of_Allah/join

  ~ALLAH_KA_NOOR~
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ALLAH_KA_NOOR/join

~And learn more about Islam~

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,

and save us from the chastisement of the fire

(Aameen)