In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

End of Surah Al-Ma'arij
Ayah 40-44

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/70/index.html

Please check out the URL below to view the slide

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2687/almaarij40to44.jpg

English Translation

40. Now I do call to witness the Lord of all points in the East and the West
that We can certainly

41. Substitute for them better (men) than they; And We are not to be defeated
(in Our Plan).

42. So leave them to plunge in vain talk and play about, until they encounter
that Day of theirs which they have been promised!

43. The Day whereon they will issue from their sepulchres in sudden
haste as if they were rushing to a goal-post (fixed for them),

44. Their eyes lowered in dejection,- ignominy covering them (all over)! such
is the Day the which they are promised!

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!