In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

Surah Nuh
Ayah 1-10

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/71/index.html

Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p29/a13.gif

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p29/a13.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation

1. We sent Noah to his People (with the Command): "Do thou warn thy People
before there comes to them a grievous Penalty."

2. He said: "O my People! I am to you a Warner, clear and open:

3. "That ye should worship Allah, fear Him and obey me:

4. "So He may forgive you your sins and give you respite for a
stated Term: for when the Term given by Allah is accomplished, it
cannot be put forward: if ye only knew."

5. He said: "O my Lord! I have called to my People night and day:

6. "But my call only increases (their) flight (from the Right).

7. "And every time I have called to them, that Thou mightest
forgive them, they have (only) thrust their fingers into their ears,
covered themselves up with their garments, grown obstinate, and given
themselves up to arrogance.

8. "So I have called to them aloud;

9. "Further I have spoken to them in public and secretly in private,

10. "Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving;

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!