In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

Surah Al-Jinn
Ayah 1-13

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/72/index.html

Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p29/a15.gif

Arabic Text

Please check out the URL below to read Urdu translation

http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgurdu/p29/a15.gif

Urdu Translation

English Translation

1. Say: It has been
revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They
said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

2. 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not
join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.

3. 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a
son.

4. 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies
against Allah.

5. 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against
Allah.

6. 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among
the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.

7. 'And they (came to) think as ye thought, that Allah would not raise up any
one (to Judgment).

8. 'And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern
guards and flaming fires.

9. 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to
(steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire
watching him in ambush.

10. 'And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on
earth, or whether their Lord (really) intends to guide them to right
conduct.

11. 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we
follow divergent paths.

12. 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth,
nor can we frustrate Him by flight.

13. 'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we
have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either
of a short (account) or of any injustice.

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~

~_ALLAH_KA_NOOR_~

 (Surah
 An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

 "O my Lord!
so
 order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

 Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!