In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate

The Holy Qur'an

End of Surah 78 An-naba
Ayah 31-40

 Introduction to surah

http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/78/index.html

Please check out the URL below to view the slide

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4836/annaba31to40.jpg

English Translation

 31. Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfilment of (the heart's)
desires;

32. Gardens enclosed, and grapevines;

33. Companions of equal age;

34. And a cup full (to the brim).

35. No vanity shall they hear therein, nor Untruth:-

36. Recompense from thy Lord, a gift, (amply) sufficient,

37. (From) the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,
(Allah) Most Gracious: None shall have power to argue with Him.

38. The Day that the Spirit and the angels will stand forth in
ranks, none shall speak except any who is permitted by (Allah) Most
Gracious, and He will say what is right.

39. That Day will be the sure Reality: Therefore, whoso will, let him take a
(straight) return to his Lord!

40. Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near, the Day when
man will see (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the
Unbeliever will say, "Woe unto me! Would that I were (metre) dust!"

***

For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned
below;

~_The_Holy_Quraan_~

~_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_~

~_Divine_Light_Of_Allah_~