An hour of the day

2.  [ Holy Quran  10:45] And on the day when He will gather them as though
they had not stayed (in these world)but an hour of the day, they will know
each other. They will perish indeed who called the meeting with Allah to be
a lie, and they are not followers of the right direction.

World

1.Imam Ali(a) : She world is like a serpent, so soft to touch, but so full
of lethal poison. Unwise people are allured by it and drawn towards it, and
wise men avoid it and keep away from its poisonous effects
 (07102009)--

326.     http://www.al-islam.org/reflectionsnewmuslim/  Seeking the Straight
  by
Diana (Masooma) Beatty

===================================

Duniya

1. Imam Ali(a) : Ta'jjub hai uspar jo Hamesha k ghar (Akherat) ka iqraar to
karta hai lekin Dhoke k Ghar (Duniya) k liye Amal karta hai

2. Imam ali a.s.: is dunya me tumhara hissa uootnahi hay jis se tum apni
aakherat ka intezam kar sako, (nahjul balagah latter 31) (30032009)

3.   Allah tallah : ham ne tum ko is liye peda nahi kiya  k dusro k liye
dunya jama karo . balke isliye peda kiya

1.    Banda-e-zalil ki tarhatawil-lambi ibadat karo

2.    2.Meri neamto ka shukriya ada karo

3.    subh sham meri tasbih karo           (22032010)

2. Imam Ali(a) : Jo Duniya ki fiqra chhod deta hai, to Duniya apne aap jalil
ho k oske pas aa jati hai.  (07102009)

<http://api.ning.com/files/dYNK92HtKYaYqo3jDSzCZZz4KfhjcqV9am-vbYSQQSyqb7B*5al8BUIj34GQQYFp/0010052roWq.jpg>

<http://api.ning.com/files/pO25jURUuOi5gOFwEaN0bXz2ByqAiKWqU2rKgLt0eYKcbnDZjqDOrKwGl*OM12GBH62V*LSLxTwW-u*RJBAIKywA0TL1Dvvw/naslehussaini.jpg>

If you want to mail me for any things / any matter than please contact
me  ONLY  this Email id  alirazasundr...@yahoo.com