 Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu Alaikum wa
Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

Bismillahir

 Rahmanir Raheem

~ Righteous Good Deeds ~

(In the Light of Qur'an)
"Think not that those
who rejoice in what (wrong) they have done (or brought about), and love
to be praised for what (good) they have not done, - think not you that
they are rescued from the torment, and for them is a painful torment."

(Surah-3
 *Aale-Imraan* Ayah-188)

"....Whosoever works evil, will have the recompense thereof, and he will
 not find any protector or helper besides Allah.""And whoever does
righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a (true) believer [in the
Oneness of Allah (Muslim)], such will enter Paradise and not the least
injustice, even to the size of a speck on the back of a date-stone, will
 be done to them."
(Surah-4 *An-Nisa* Ayah-123 & 124)

"So, as for those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic
Monotheism) and did deeds of righteousness, He will give them their
(due) rewards - and more out of His Bounty. But as for those who refused
 His worship and were proud, He will punish them with a painful torment.
 And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or
helper."

(Surah-4 *An-Nisa* Ayah-173)

"Whoever works righteousness - whether male or female - while he (or
she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will
give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful
provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to
the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)."

(Surah-16
 *An-Nahl* Ayah-97)

"Verily as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, certainly We
shall not make the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in
the most perfect manner to be lost."

(Surah-18 *Al-Kahf* Ayah-30)

"Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "Shall We tell you the greatest
losers in respect of (their) deeds?""Those whose efforts
have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were
acquiring good by their deeds.""They are those who deny the Ayat
(proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their
Lord and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter). So their works are in
vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall assign no weight for
them."

(Surah-18 *Al-Kahf* Ayah-103,104 &105)

"Whosoever brings good (Islamic Monotheism along with righteous deeds),
he shall have the better thereof; and whosoever brings evil (polytheism
along with evil deeds), then those who do evil deeds will only be
requited for what they used to do."

(Surah-28 *Al Qasas* Ayah-84)

"Those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah (Monotheism) and in
Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم , and do not give up their faith
because of the harm they receive from the polytheists], and do righteous
 good deeds, surely, We shall expiate from them their evil deeds and
shall reward them according to the best of that which they used to do."

(Surah-29
 *Al-Ankaboot* Ayah-7)

"Allah has promised those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic
 Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, that for them there is
forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)."

(Surah-5
*Al-Maida* Ayah-9)

"Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism), and
work righteousness, Tuba (all kinds of happiness or name of a tree in
Paradise) is for them and a beautiful place of (final) return."

(Surah-13

*Ar-Rad* Ayah-29)

"The sovereignty on that Day will be that of Allah (the One Who has no
partners). He will judge between them. So those who believed (in the
Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and did righteous good deeds will
 be in Gardens of delight (Paradise)."

(Surah-22
*Al-Hajj* Ayah-56)

"And for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and the other
articles of Faith) and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall make
them enter with (in the entrance of) the righteous (in Paradise)."

(Surah-29
*Al-Ankaboot* Ayah-9)

"And those who believe
(in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good
deeds, to them We shall surely give lofty dwellings in Paradise,
underneath which rivers flow, to live therein forever. Excellent is the
reward for the workers."

(Surah-29
*Al-Ankaboot* Ayah-58)

"As for those who
believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous
good deeds, for them are Gardens (Paradise) as an entertainment for what
 they used to do."

(Surah-32 *As-Sajdah* Ayah-19)

"So that Allah may
expiate from them the evil of what they did and give them the reward,
according to the best of what they used to do."

(Surah-39 *Az-Zumar*
 Ayah-35)

"That is (the
Paradise) whereof Allah gives glad tidings to His slaves who believe (in
 the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds.
 Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم): "No reward do I ask of you for
this except to be kind to me for my kinship with you." And whoever earns
 a good righteous deed, We shall give him an increase of good in respect
 thereof. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (the
deeds of those who are obedient to Him)."

(Surah-42
*Ash-Shura* Ayah-23)

"By Al-'Asr
(the time).""Verily, man is in loss,""Except those who
believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and
recommend one another to the truth [i.e. order one another to perform
all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'ruf) which Allah has ordained, and
abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar which Allah has
 forbidden], and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings,
harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's Cause during
preaching His religion of Islamic Monotheism or Jihad)."
(Surah-103 *Al-Asr*
 Ayah-1, 2 & 3)

URL
 for Urdu Slide: