 Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu Alaikum wa
Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

Bismillahir

 Rahmanir Raheem

~ Shaitan (Satan) ~

(In the Light of Qur'an)
"O you
who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and
regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of
Shaitan (Satan/the evil one). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy."

(Surah-2
*Al-Baqara* Ayah-208)

"Shaitan (Satan) threatens you with poverty and orders
you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins);
whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and
Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."
(Surah-2 *Al-Baqara* Ayah-268)

"And (also) those who spend of their substance to be seen
 of men, and believe not in Allah and the Last Day [they are the friends
 of Shaitan (Satan)], and whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as an intimate;
then what a dreadful intimate he has!"

(Surah-4 *An-Nisa*
Ayah-38)

"Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and
those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan). So fight you
 against the friends of Shaitan (Satan). Ever feeble indeed is the plot
of Shaitan (Satan)."

(Surah-4 *An-Nisa* Ayah-76)

"O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic
drinks), and gambling, and Al-Ansab , and Al-Azlam (arrows for seeking
luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaitan's (Satan) handiwork. So
avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be
successful.
Shaitan (Satan) wants
 only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants
(alcoholic drinks) and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of
Allah and from As-Salat (the prayer). So, will you not then abstain?"

(Surah-5 *Al-Maida* Ayah-90-91)

"When the suffering reached them from us, why then did
they not learn humility? On the contrary their hearts became hardened,
and Satan made their (sinful) acts seem alluring to them."

(Surah-6
*Al-Anaam* Ayah-43)

"Eat not (O believers) of that (meat) on
which Allah's Name has not been pronounced (at the time of the slaughtering of
the animal), for sure it is Fisq (a sin and disobedience of
 Allah).
And
 certainly, the Shayatin (devils) do inspire their friends (from mankind) to
dispute with you,
and if you obey them [by making Al-Maitah (a
dead animal) legal by eating it], then you
would indeed be Mushrikun (polytheists); [because
 they (devils and their friends) made lawful to you to eat that which
Allah has made unlawful to eat and you obeyed them by considering it
lawful to eat, and by doing so you worshipped them; and to worship
others besides Allah is polytheism]."

(Surah-6
*Al-Anaam* Ayah-121)

"So when you want to recite the Qur'an, seek refuge with
Allah from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast (the cursed one).
Verily!
 He has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in
their Lord (Allah).
His power is only
over those who obey and follow him (Satan), and those who join partners
with Him (Allah i.e. those who are Mushrikun i.e. polytheists. See Verse
 6:121)."

(Surah-16 *An-Nahl* Ayah-98,99,100)

"Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the Evil Ones; and
the Evil One is to his Lord (himself) ungrateful."

(Surah-17
 *Al-Isra* Ayah-27)

"And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate
yourselves unto Adam." They prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan).
He said: "Shall I prostrate myself to one whom You created from clay?"
"[Iblis
(Satan)] said: "See this one whom You have honoured above me, if You
give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will
surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a
 few!"
"(Allah) said: "Go, and
whosoever of them follows you, surely Hell will be the recompense of you
 (all) - an ample recompense."
"And
befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice
(i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allah's disobedience), make
assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, share with them
wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways -
usury, or by committing illegal sexual intercourse), and make promises
to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit."
"Verily,
 My slaves (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism) - you have no
 authority over them. And All-Sufficient is your Lord as a Guardian."

(Surah-17 *Al-Isra*  Ayah-61,62,63,64,65)

URL
 for Urdu Slide:

http://www.islamic-portal.net/mazameen-e-quran/shetan.gif

~