Bismillahir
Rahmanir Raheem

As Salaam o Alaykum
wa Rahmatullahi Wa
 Barkatuh!

Interpretation of the meaning in English
Surely the Hell is an ambush,a resort for the rebellious;therein they shall
abide for ages,they shall taste in it no coolness, nor any pleasant drink
save boiling water and wash of the wounds;a befitting recompense for their
deeds.For indeed
 they did not look forward to any reckoning,and roundly denied Our Signs as
false.And everything have We recorded in a Book.So taste (the fruit of your
deeds).
We shall only increase your torment.

(Al-Qur'an: Surah-78 *An-Nabaa* Ayah 21-30)

Slide-URL
http://group.quranurdu.com/Quran/1041.jpg

    ~ Please join ~

                ~Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam~