B i s m i l
 l a h i r  R a h
 m a n i  R a h e e m

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

Narrated Abu Musa (Radi
Allah Anhu):

While we were with Allah's
Apostle (Sal-Allahu-Alleihi-Wasallam)

in a holy battle, we never went up a hill or reached its peak

 or went down a valley but raised our voices with Takbir.

Allah's Apostle (Sal-Allahu-Alleihi-Wasallam) came close to us

and said,

  "O people! Don't exert yourselves,

for you do not call a deaf or an absent one,

but you call the All-Listener, the All-Seer."

The Prophet (Sal-Allahu-Alleihi-Wasallam)
 then
said,

    "O 'Abdullah bin Qais!

Shall I teach you a sentence

which is from the treasures of Paradise?

(It is):

      'La haula wala quwata illa
billah'.

    (There is neither might nor power except with
Allah)."

[Sahih Bukhari:
Volume 8, Book 77 'Al-Qadar', Number 607]

URL for Urdu-Slide:
http://www.alquranic.com/group/mail573/sahih-bukhari-book3-1520.gif

***

Alahumma

 infa`ni bima `allamtani
wa `allamni ma yanfa`uni!

  OH
ALLAH! Make useful for me what You taught me

  and teach
me
knowledge that will be useful to me!

(Aameen)

~ Please join ~

~Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam~

  ~Divine_Light_Of_Allah~
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/Divine_Light_Of_Allah/join

  ~ALLAH_KA_NOOR~
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ALLAH_KA_NOOR/join

~And learn more about
 Islam~

Forward this message to as many people you can.

Guiding one soul to
knowledge and faith

is a momentous achievement.

It is what will earn us great