Having trouble viewing this email?  CLICK here.
To ensure future delivery of emails, please add our eMail address to your safe
sender list or address book.
We do not wish to SPAM - You may unsubscribe (or reply to this email) If you no
longer wish to receive our emails.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah

More classes have been added with new schedule of courses, please visit
www.albaseerah.org/summer.php for updated schedule.

Masjid Ahlul-Quraan wa As-Sunnah

Summer of Knowledge  is HERE:

http://www.albaseerah.org/

- FREE - Intensive Courses -FREE-

Register Now at http://www.albaseerah.org/register.php

Arabic Language, Level 1 and Level 2
Hadeeth, Aqeedah, Fiq Courses

All Classes will take place in the Masjid only -

NO - ONLINE Classes

For detailed schedule please visit following link

http://www.albaseerah.org/summer.php

One Month of Educational and Spiritual Activities

 Shaykh Saalim At-Taweel (Student of Shaykh Uthaymeen

 Shaykh Fareed Abdullah (Graduate Imaam Muhammed Ibn Saud University)

 Muhamemd Ibn Muneer Hameed (Graduate Islamic University)

 Muhammed Yaseen (A well known lecturer and Khateeb)

 Zaahid Rashid (Graduate Ummul-Quraa University)

Shaykh Fareed Abdullaah

(Graduate Imaam Muhammed Ibn Saud University, Riyadh)
(Imaam, Masjid Al-Mu'min - California)

Sat- Sun. July 10 - 11

After 'Asar Prayer till Eshaa

Aqeedah Course