*
ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

*

*Charity in Ramadan - Dry ration distribution*

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Assalamu Alaikum Warahmathullah,

Allah’s Messenger Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said:“If the mountain of Uhud
were turned into gold for me, I would not like three nights to pass and one
dinar still be left with me, excepting what I would leave for paying my
debts” meaning, he would not rest until his money was spent in Allah’s
cause.

DA’WAH CORNER’s Dry ration distribution charity targets the poor and the
needy among both the Reverts and the Muslims. Last year Allah helped us to
distribute 51 packs, Alhamdulillah. This year, Insha Allah, our target
quantity is more than 1000.

Each dry ration pack will contain:

·        15kg of Rice

·        1kg of Dhal

·        1kg of Potatoes

·        1kg of Onions

·        1kg of Sugar

·        2 no’s Coconuts

·        400g Milk packet

·        100g pack of tea

·        1 no’s Canned fish

·        100g of Chilli powder

·        100g of Curry Powder

Each rations pack will worth Rupees.1500/=

We plan to visit each family IN PERSON

The benefits of this effort are twofold. One is, it gives us the rare
opportunity to visit Muslims both new and needy, see their plight and
poverty with our own eyes, and touch their lives by adding the warmth of
love and brotherhood. This in turn will make us appreciate our blessings and
be thankful to the Most Merciful.

Instead of distributing tokens and asking the needy to gather at a place of
Distribution, visiting them in person will create a sense of dignity and
honor in their hearts. They should feel they are not alone and they are
looked after by their fellow brethren. In turn this will soften our hearts
and humble ourselves, Insha Allah

Supporting a family in the blessed month of mercy will earn great reward
from Allah. We invite you to be part of this noble deed by helping us to buy
these rations.

Our bank account details are:

Account name:  DAWAH CORNER TRUST

Account number:  1930017102

Bank name:  Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC.

Bank Address: "Commercial House" No. 21, Bristol Street, P.O. Box
856, Colombo 1, Sri Lanka.

Swift code: CCEYLKLX

If you are a donor from the Middle East region and encounter issues in
transferring, you can always send them to DA'WAH CORNER TRUST’s secretary’s
(Sister: Khadheeja Sudarshani) account given below:

Account name:  M.K.N SUDARSHANI

Account number:  8480027907

Bank name:  Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC.

Bank Address: "Commercial House" No. 21, Bristol Street, P.O. Box
856, Colombo 1, Sri Lanka.

Swift code: CCEYLKLX

After you have the deposit, please be kind enough to send us the scanned
copy of the deposit slip or send by post or you can call us or send us an
SMS. This will help us to issue the acknowledgement receipt.

Please feel free to call (#94774840544) us if you need any further
information.

May Allah reward your intention and effort and make your Ramadan full of
bliss.

Wasalam,

Anver Manatunga

*
DA'WAH CORNER - SRI LANKA
DA'WAH CORNER TRUST - SRI LANKA
Chairman: Brother Anver Manatunga
Address: 44/251, World Market complex,
Olcot Mawatha, Colombo 11,
Sri Lanka.
Telephone: 0094112714100
Mobile: 0094 774 840544
Skype: dawahcorner
Email: dawahcor...@gmail.com
Web: www.dawahcorner.org*

Note: This email is intended to give you an update about Da’wah in Sri Lanka
and it’s need and significance to Sri Lankan Muslims and Global Muslim
Community. We sincerely hope that you while doing your best you can in
assisting us will also circulate this email among those who can help us. If
you do not like to receive these emails, please be kind to respond with a
‘Un-subscribe’ note.

http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com

What will you sacrifice this eid?
0800 520 0000