Hi all,

We have had quite a few people sending in corrections recently, which is
great news. The ability to correct mistakes in the archive is one of
Mutopia's main advantages over other sheet music sites.

However... many of the pieces in question were created with old versions
of LilyPond. I have several installed on various virtual machines but
often don't have the right one.

Unfortunately I am struggling to find the time to make these corrections
so am wondering if anyone would like to help? Basically the pieces in
question either need upgrading to a current LilyPond version, or an old
version of LilyPond needs to be compiled and installed (usually
non-trivial on modern machines).

Would anyone like to help out with this? The ideal would be for someone
to offer to be in charge of making corrections; they would check that
the correction is valid, and upgrade/update the files on Mutopia as
appropriate.

Chris

--

Chris Sawer - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mutopia team leader
Free sheet music for all at:  http://www.MutopiaProject.org/