On 04/02/12 18:40, corallina wrote:
> I posted mid last year that I would be willing to help with mutopia, mostly
> on some administrative things like getting some of my submissions
> in place.   Unfortunately I was delayed on a project (barn roof) until now.

That sounds like a nice project to be working on.  :-)

Thanks for the offer of help last year. Quite a number of people
responded, and our plan was to put in place a system to allow the work
to be distributed and co-ordinated amongst volunteers.

Unfortunately there have been some problems with the system that was
installed (FusionForge). It is not currently in a fully usable state
which is preventing us from making real progress.

I don't have any time to work on it now. If anyone has experience of
FusionForge, or fancies diving into a large PHP/MySql based project to
figure out how to make it work, then let us know.

In the meantime I am dealing with new music contributions (not doing
very well at staying up-to-date, sorry) and Javier is helping out with
corrections and fixes.

> Please advise what I can do as my last submission has some files
> with japanese hiragana text and I would like to see how they come
> out mutopiaproject.org

Ultimately all files end up in Git, and are compiled using latest stable
LilyPond on my Ubuntu box (currently Ubuntu 11.04 with LilyPond 2.14.2
from the LilyPond website).

If you want to send me an example piece I would be happy to run it
through and send you back the PDF.

Regards,

Chris