Il 14.05.2014 17:02 Knute Snortum ha scritto:
> I would put all the changes into one pull request (I wouldn't even use
> a branch) but Glen has said (and this document [1] implies) that there
> should be one file per branch per pull request.  I admit that this
> seems strange but I'm trying to do things the Mutopia way.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project/wiki/Setting-up-for-Contributions-via-GITHUB
> [1]

I don't know where in the link above you read that there should be one
file per branch per pull request.
I would say that every branch is always connected to the same pull
request (see the Notes at the bottom of the wiki page above). Which
means that you must create a new branch when you want to submit a new
pull request (a new set of work).

You can change as many files as you need, as long as they belong to the
same kind of work you are doing in your topic branch. If the topic
branch is updating the tagline of all the Mutopia pieces, then you'll
work on a lot of files in different directories. If you are updating a
piece, you'll probably have just one or more files in a single
directory.