Il giorno dom 21 ott 2018 alle 18:18, Federico Bruni <f...@inventati.org> ha scritto:
Hi folks

In this wiki page:
https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaProject/wiki/Updating-Lilypond-files-for-the-Mutopia-Project#mutopia-headers

I read:

```
Even if it compiles cleanly and looks like the original, you should still check the Mutopia header elements before you commit your changes. If you have a java run-time environment on your machine you can check the header consistency with this command,

$ java Mutopia -c score.ly

The details of getting a java run-time environment, setup, etc., are beyond the scope of this article. If you don't have java, you will simply have to do this check visually.
```

I see that the script is now located in the MutopiaWeb repository:
https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaWeb/blob/master/mpcore/Mutopia/src/main/java/Mutopia.java

I haven't tested it yet, but I see there are some instructions here:
https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaWeb/tree/master/mpcore

Perhaps Updating files wiki page should link there?

I managed to set it up.
I had to install the -devel package: java-1.8.0-openjdk-devel (in Fedora). And add two environment variables (this is not mentioned in mpcore README, but in publish-howto.html:

export LILYPOND_BIN=/opt/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond
export MUTOPIA_BASE=/home/fede/src/Mutopia/MutopiaWeb

Here's what I get on a file I'm working on:

$ Mutopia -c ftp/CarulliF/carulli-duet-in-g/carulli-duet-in-g.ly
Warning: not found setter for field: subtitle
Warning: not found setter for field: piece
Warning: not found setter for field: copyright
Warning: not found setter for field: lastupdated
Missing license
Consistency checks failed on file: ftp/CarulliF/carulli-duet-in-g/carulli-duet-in-g.ly

This is useful, since it reminds me that the license should now be specified using `license` instead of copyright.
If I run it again, I see that the license is not correct:

Invalid license: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5

Ok, I update it to 4.0 and it passes the check.

I guess I can ignore the warnings?